Recent publications by BI faculty and students:
- Gomatam, R. (2018), Emergence, Experience and Quantum Physics - A New View, Accepted for presentation at the Spring Conference of the German Physical Society, Berlin, March 11-16, 2018
- Gomatam, R. (2017), Quantum Mechanics and Experience, 10th Principia International Symposium, Florianópolis, Brazil, August 13-17, 2017
- Gomatam, R. (2017), The Central Dogma of Molecular Biology, Quantum Theory and Objective Semantic Information, Annual Meeting of the International Society for History, Philosophy and Social Studies of Biology (ISHPSSB),Sao Paulo, Brazil, July 16-21, 2017
- Gomatam, R. (2017), Is Physics Currently Truly Empirical? Spring Meeting of the German Physical Society, Bremen, Germany, March 13-17, 2017
- Gomatam, R. (2016), Toward Relational Reality--From Einstein and Tagore to Gaudiya Vaishnava Vedanta, in Partha Ghose (editor), “Einstein, Tagore and the Nature of Reality”, Routledge, pp 86-105
- Anderson, G.; Behera, R.N.; Gomatam, R. (2016), A Theoretical Approach to Engineering a New Enzyme, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 738 (2016) 012013
- Gomatam, R. (2015), Objective Semantic Information and Quantum Local Causality, Presented at the conference, “Causality in a Quantum World”, August 16-21. This conference was part of a project at the University of Queensland entitled, “Causal Power of Information in a Quantum World”
- Gomatam, R. (2015), A New Ontological Argument for the existence of God that Relates to Quantum Mechanics, Proceedings of the Pacific Division of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, Vol 34 (1), June 14-17, 2015, p. 137.
- Gomatam, R. (2015), Toward Avoiding Nonlocality (and Locality) in Quantum Physics, Proceedings of the Pacific Division of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, Vol 34 (1), June 14-17, 2015, p. 145.
- Gomatam, R. (2014), Toward Placing the Concept of ‘Chemical Element on a New Quantum Footing, Annual Meeting of the International Society for the Philosophy of Chemistry, July 7-9, 2014, London
- Gomatam, R. (2014), Tandem Realism--Physics and Common Sense, Submitted for presentation at The International Conference for Integrated History and Philosophy of Science (&HPS5) Institute Vienna Circle and Department of Philosophy, University of Vienna
- Anderson, G., Gomatam, R., Behera, L. (2014), Contradictions in the Quantum Mechanical Explanation of the Periodic Table, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 490, p. 012197ff, doi:10.1088/1742-6596/490/1/011001; Presented at International Conference on Mathematical Modeling in Physical Sciences, IC-MSQUARE, September 1-5, 2013, Prague
- Gomatam, R. (2012), How Do Classical and Quantum Probabilities Differ? in Khrennikov, A. (Ed.), Foundations of Probability and Physics-6, Conference Proceedings Series, American Institute of Physics, pp. 105-110
Note: This is only a partial list. For a full list of all publications, please see the concerned faculty's individual page. For a pdf or printed copy of any paper below, please write to the concerned faculty directly.